The Brantley Center strongly encourages student travel because we believe that students benefit from experiential learning. Students have opportunities to travel locally, regionally and internationally.
AppState RMI students have the opportunity at the beginning of each semester to sign up for many travel opportunities only open to the members. These include:
- Shadow Days (where students in the spring and fall spend a day "shadowing" with insurance industry professionals)
- Conference travel (where students throughout the year travel to state, regional and national conferences to learn from and network with industry professionals)
Some specific travel opportunities include:
- London & Bermuda
- Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS) Annual Conference
- Independent Insurance Agents Conference
- National Legislative Conference
- And many more....
How to get selected to travel: Signups for Gamma Iota Sigma members are at the beginning of each semester.