Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board.
Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Brantley Center Upcoming Events
The Brantley Risk & Insurance Center held a Senior Send-off event this past Saturday for graduating RMI students. The event was held in the Hollan...
The Brantley Center is proud to announce that one of our faculty members, Dr. Lori Medders, won the Sywassink Service Award at the Sywassink Award Cer...
The Insurance International Markets class typically travels to either Bermuda or London on any given year to supplement their classroom learning on th...