Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board. Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Appalachian’s College of Business Students and Professor Parson Attend 2020 Big I Level Up Agent Summit
Three Appalachian College of Business majors, and Dr. Jamie Parson participated in the 2020 Big I Level Up Agent Summit on January 14-15 in New Orlean...
Stories featuring Brantley Risk & Insurance Center Director David Marlett (page 15) , along with RMI Professor Lori Medders (page 35) , RMI Senior...
Two Appalachian State Risk Management & Insurance majors, Megan Moreno and Devon Goolsby, were awarded scholarships to attend this year’s RIMS E...