Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board.
Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Brantley Center Upcoming Events
Appalachian Students Compete in the 2020 National African American Insurance Association National Talent Competition
Three Appalachian State College of Business students, Kyndavee Bichara, William Chisholm, and Sasha Sterling participated in the 2020 National African...
The AppRISE 2020-21 team is comprised of Professor Lori Medders; seniors Katie Cole, Sean James, Baylee O'Connor, Susann Rivera, Sonu Sangani, Matthew...
Two Appalachian College of Business Professors are providing their Employee Benefits students with hands-on, work-world experience during the Fall 202...