Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board. Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Pictured from left are David Marlett (Appalachian), Faith Neale (UNCC), Bob Hartwig (USC), Greg ...
Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS) - Rho Chapter earned one of two Appalachian Image Awards, which are given to the organization that demonstrates excel...
Thanks to our title sponsor Liberty Mutual, and more than 40 sponsor organizations, 140+ golfers and many student, alumni and friends volunteers, the ...