Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board. Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
The Week of Giving is a week of service organized by the Gamma Iota Sigma grand chapter. This is the 4th annual week of giving, and Appalach...
The Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina (IIANC) has made another $70,000 gift to the Brantley Risk and Insurance Center at Appalachian Stat...
The Travelers Institute, the public policy division of The Travelers Companies, Inc. hosted its Every Second Matters distracted driving series at Appa...