Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board. Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Ten Appalachian State University College of Business female students and two Professors traveled to New York City November 7-11 as part of the “Wome...
The Carolinas Risk Insurance Management Society (RIMS) has made another $15,000 financial contribution to the Appalachian State Risk Management & ...
The Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina (IIANC) has made another $70,000 gift to the Brantley Risk and Insurance Center at Appalachian Stat...