Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders
The primary goal of the Brantley Center is to develop the strongest possible program in risk management and insurance, consistent with the mission of the Walker College of Business. Input from the insurance industry is provided by an advisory board. Specific objectives of the Center are as follows:
- Involve students with the insurance industry.
- Assist and provide students with opportunities to participate in professional designation and licensing programs.
- Encourage involvement by inviting industry leaders to participate in classes and speak to student organizations.
- Support research and faculty development.
- Direct research activities toward problems and questions of interest to the insurance industry.
- Assist the industry in the design and delivery of training and continuing education programs.
- Help educate the public about the role of insurance in modern life and the function and activities of the insurance industry.
Due to unprecedented circumstances with the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the interest of public safety, the Brantley Risk & Insurance Center Board of...
Seven Appalachian State University (AppState) Risk Management & Insurance majors along with Professors Dr. Lori Medders and Dr. Karen Epermanis, a...
Granite Insurance Agency, Penn National Insurance and Selective Insurance recently joined the Appalachian State “Strategic Partners” program throu...