- Strategic Partners
- Insurance Symposium
- News & Events
- Golf Invitational
IIANC Recognized as "Founding Strategic Partner" of the AppState Brantley Risk & Insurance Center
Read more about the "Founding Strategic Partner" of the AppState Brantley Risk & Insurance Center, the IIANC.
Brantley Center “Strategic Partners” program. What is it?
The Brantley Center “Strategic Partners” is a prestigious group of organizations who invest in the Appalachian State University Risk Management & Insurance (RMI) majors with a multi-year financial commitment. Currently there are two levels of participation: Strategic Partners & Associate Strategic Partners.
Benefits of Brantley Center Strategic Partners:
- Opportunity to actively prepare the next generation of Industry Leaders through the AppState RMI program
- Priority booth placement at RMI Career Fairs each semester
- Invitations to network with award-winning AppState RMI majors at University events
- Opportunity to host top RMI students in custom-designed “Shadow Days” at their organizations
- Company graphic prominently displayed at events and on Brantley Center website
Interested in becoming a Brantley Center “Strategic Partner” organization?
Contact Associate Director Greg Langdon at (828) 262.6179.
Other Ways To Get Involved
The Brantley Risk & Insurance Center was established in 1988 as a way to connect the academic programs within Appalachian state University to the insurance industry. We are always looking for mutually-beneficial partnerships which connect students and industry professionals. Please contact us at 828-262-6179 to discuss ways where you can partner with the Brantley Center and our RMI majors.
Here are some ways that you can get involved:
- Sponsor Insurance Jeopardy Team
- Attend the RMI Career Fair - Each semester the Gamma Iota Sigma Chapter and the Brantley Center host a Career Fair within Peacock Hall. This event connects with many students with leading industry companies looking or interns and professional positions to be filled. The next day we also offer recruiters the opportunity to interview students. We invite you to participate with us in the Fall and Spring RMI Career Fairs by contacting the Brantley Center at 828-262.6179 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Sponsor or attend an Insurance Symposium
Thank you to the many individuals, agents, corporations and alumni who financially support the mission of the Brantley Risk & Insurance Center. Since it’s inception in 1988, the Brantley Center has not received state funds to operate. We rely entirely on private contributions for passionate people who want to make a positive impact upon the life of an RMI student, and to help create the next generation of industry professionals.
There are many ways for you to contribute. Here are some examples what donations support:
- Scholarships for deserving RMI students
- Student travel to state, regional, national and international conferences and events
- Sponsorship of events, research, etc.
- If you can dream it – we can achieve it! Be creative and let us know how we can make a positive impact to the industry.
Private scholarship support is crucial for many of our RMI students, and we thank you greatly for your gifts. Without these scholarship gifts, many students would not be able to afford a quality Appalachian education.
For a complete listing of the scholarship and how you can make a positive impact upon the life of an RMI students, please contact Greg Langdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-262-6179.