IIANC Recognized as "Founding Strategic Partner" of the AppState Brantley Risk & Insurance Center
Read more about the "Founding Strategic Partner" of the AppState Brantley Risk & Insurance Center, the IIANC.
Brantley Center "Strategic Partners" program. What is it?
The Brantley Center "Strategic Partners" is a prestigious group of organizations who invest in the Appalachian State University Risk Management & Insurance (RMI) majors with a multi-year financial commitment. Currently there are two levels of participation: Strategic Partners & Associate Strategic Partners.
Benefits of Brantley Center Strategic Partners:
- Opportunity to actively prepare the next generation of Industry Leaders through the AppState RMI program
- Priority booth placement at RMI Career Fairs each semester
- Invitations to network with award-winning AppState RMI majors at University events
- Opportunity to host top RMI students in custom-designed "Shadow Days" at their organizations
- Company graphic prominently displayed at events and on Brantley Center website
Interested in becoming a Brantley Center "Strategic Partner" organization?
Contact Associate Director Greg Langdon at (828) 262.6179.
Other Ways To Get Involved
The Brantley Risk & Insurance Center was established in 1988 as a way to connect the academic programs within Appalachian State University to the insurance industry. We are always looking for mutually-beneficial partnerships which connect students and industry professionals.
Thank you to the many individuals, agents, corporations, and alumni who financially support the mission of the Brantley Risk & Insurance Center. Since it's inception in 1988, the Brantley Center has not received state funds to operate. We rely entirely on private contributions for passionate people who want to make a positive impact upon the life of an RMI student, and to help create the next generation of industry professionals.
There are many ways for you to contribute. Here are some examples what donations support:
- Scholarships for deserving RMI students
- Student travel to state, regional, national and international conferences and events
- Sponsorship of events, research, etc.
- If you can dream it – we can achieve it! Be creative and let us know how we can make a positive impact to the industry.
Private scholarship support is crucial for many of our RMI students, and we thank you greatly for your gifts. Without these scholarship gifts, many students would not be able to afford a quality Appalachian education.