Travel, Networking, and Experiential Education
*Per UNC System instruction, all travel is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19. Please check the Inclusive Excellence homepage for up-to-date virtual and local opportunities*
The Brantley Risk and Insurance Center sponsors >15 travel and networking opportunities for students each school year. Each of these opportunities welcomes RMI, Actuarial, and Employee Benefits students from all backgrounds.
There are also opportunities that are directed exclusively towards students from underrepresented backgrounds to allow these students to network with individuals with backgrounds similar to their own.
These opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- National African American Insurance Association Conference [photos]
- National African American Insurance Association Case Competition [photos]
- Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies Conference [photos]
- Women in Finance NYC trip (in collaboration with the Finance, Banking, and Insurance Department - see [here] for additional information) [photos]
- "The Big I" Level Up Agent Summit [photos]
You may sign up for these opportunities and more at the annual Fall Gamma Iota Sigma open house. You may also learn more about Brantley Center travel [here], or send any questions to email@example.com.