Thank you for investing in our students!
Thank you to the many individuals, agents, corporations and alumni who financially support the mission of the Brantley Risk & Insurance Center. Since its inception in 1988, the Brantley Center has not received state funds to operate. We rely entirely on private contributions from passionate people who want to make a positive impact upon the life of an RMI student, and to help create the next generation of industry professionals.
Your investment helps our students in many ways:
- Operational funds for preparing our RMI students
- Student travel to state, regional, national and international conferences and events
- Sponsorship of events, research, and other experiential learning opportunities
- Strategic Partners
- If you can dream it – we can achieve it! Be creative and let us know how we can make a positive impact to the industry.
Private support is crucial for many of our RMI students, and we thank you greatly for your gifts. Without these gifts, many students would not be able to afford a quality Appalachian education.
For more information on how your investments can make a positive impact upon the life of an RMI students, please contact Greg Langdon at email@example.com or call (828) 262-6179.
To direct your gift to the Brantley Center follow these easy steps:
1. Click button to make a gift via credit card.
2. At the top of the new page indicate the amount you wish to donate and whether you want to make it a recurring gift.
3. Click the last yellow bar in the right column "View Additional Funds."
4. In the search bar type "Brantley" and choose from the options available.
5. Add any additional information you want us to know about your gift.
6. Follow the remaining instructions.