The RMI program at Appalachian State University...Building Tomorrow's Insurance Leaders, Today!
With more than 1,000 graduates, and 200+ current majors, the RMI program is a top 10 nationally ranked program according to Business Insurance magazine. Each semester, the Brantley Center and Gamma Iota Sigma host a career fair which is very widely-attended by industry professionals. The day after the career fair, RMI majors interview for internships and permanent professional positions. Contact the Brantley Center at 828.262.6179 to sign up to participate in the fall and spring career fairs.
How Can You Help The Brantley Center?
Gifts of any size, from companies, families, alumni and friends make a positive impact upon the RMI program and our students. Since it's inception in 1988, the Brantley Center has not received state funds. We rely entirely on private contributions to operate. By giving back to the Brantley Center, gifts will:
- Make student travel, career fairs, internship opportunities and career counseling possible,
- Provide valuable scholarship support for RMI students,
- Raise the value of the Appalachian alumni degree
- Help our professors educate the best RMI students and future industry leaders in the country!
To direct your gift to the Brantley Center follow these easy steps:
1. Click button to make a gift via credit card.
2. At the top of the new page indicate the amount you wish to donate and whether you want to make it a recurring gift.
3. Click the last yellow bar in the right column "View Additional Funds."
4. In the search bar type "Brantley" and choose from the options available.
5. Add any additional information you want us to know about your gift.
6. Follow the remaining instructions.
Make a positive impact on an Appalachian RMI student today with an annual gift to the Brantley Center. To discuss more specific funding priorities or to make a larger gift, please contact us at 828-262-6950. Thank you!