RMI Career Fair
Looking for the best RMI talent? Look no further than AppState!
Every fall and spring semester, the Brantley Center hosts a very well-attended career fair. Members of the AppState Gamma Iota Sigma chapter work this RMI Career Fair gaining valuable networking interaction with top insurance industry representatives.
The AppState RMI Career Fair educates students about careers in the industry and facilitates recruiting for both professional positions and summer internships. There are currently 200+ Risk Management & Insurance majors at Appalachian and a large percentage of our majors will have successfully completed a summer internship in the insurance industry prior to graduation.
Spring 2018 RMI Career Fair is on February 22 in the Holmes Convocation Center, with on-campus interviews in Peacock Hall on February 23, 2018.
Registration deadline is February 14, 2018.
- NOTE: We are partnering with the Walker College of Business, and hosting this event in the much larger Holmes Convocation Center.
- Agenda for the Feb 22 RMI Career Fair and Feb 23 Interview Day (PDF, 175 KB)
- Call the host hotel (Boone Courtyard by Marriott) at (828) 265-7676 and ask for the group code: RMI - when making reservations; please book by 1/31/2018 in order to receive the preferred rate.
- AppState Campus Parking Map for Feb 22 & 23 (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Registered Organizations as of January 16, 2018 (PDF, 162 KB)
If you need to ship items for the RMI Career Fair, our physical address is:
Brantley Risk & Insurance Center
Attn: RMI Career Fair
Peacock Hall #3053, ASU
416 Howard Street
Boone, NC 28608
NOTE: Please include the pre-paid package return paperwork (from UPS, FedEx, etc.) to aid us in the prompt return of your display materials. Call us at (828) 262-6950 with any questions. Thanks!
Agent's Guide for Internships
Click here for the Agent's Guide for Internships (PDF, 520 KB)