RMI Career Fair
Looking for the best RMI talent? Look no further than AppState!
Every fall and spring semester, the Brantley Center hosts a very well-attended career fair. Members of the AppState Gamma Iota Sigma chapter work this RMI Career Fair gaining valuable networking interaction with top insurance industry representatives.
The AppState RMI Career Fair educates students about careers in the industry and facilitates recruiting for both professional positions and summer internships. There are currently 200+ Risk Management & Insurance majors at Appalachian and a large percentage of our majors will have successfully completed a summer internship in the insurance industry prior to graduation.
Hold the date for Fall 2018
Fall 2018 RMI Career Fair is on September 20, 2018 in the Holmes Convocation Center, with on-campus interviews in Peacock Hall on September 21, 2018.
Recruiter Registration Opens in June.
- NOTE: We are partnering with the Walker College of Business, and hosting this event in the much larger Holmes Convocation Center.
- Agenda for the Sep 20 RMI Career Fair and Sep 21 Interview Day (PDF, 175 KB)
- Call the host hotel (Boone Courtyard by Marriott) at (828) 265-7676 and ask for the group code: ASU BUSINESS CONNECTIONS - when making reservations; please book by 09/11/2018 in order to receive the preferred rate.
- AppState Campus Parking Map for Sep 20 & 21 (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- $500 BASIC Registration OR $1000 PREMIER* SPONSOR Registration options (*Includes all Basic features, PLUS Wednesday night, invitation-only pre-event networking social with top students in the AppState Turchin Center!) Full details here: https://businesscareers.appstate.edu/recruiting/career-fair
- FINAL Registered Organizations SPRING 2018 Event (PDF, 127 KB)
If you need to ship items for the RMI Career Fair, our physical address is:
Brantley Risk & Insurance Center
Attn: RMI Career Fair
Peacock Hall #3053, ASU
416 Howard Street
Boone, NC 28608
NOTE: Please include the pre-paid package return paperwork (from UPS, FedEx, etc.) to aid us in the prompt return of your display materials. Call us at (828) 262-6950 with any questions. Thanks!
Agent's Guide for Internships
Click here for the Agent's Guide for Internships (PDF, 520 KB)